Skip to content
- Implemented the Game BattleShip on a Terasic DE0 FPGA development board (Cyclone III FPGA).
- Designed and fabricated a PCB digital clock circuit and calendar, using NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard.
- Designed and engineered two robots that play fetch with each other using bluetooth communication modules, Arduino Uno control units, Android phone controlers, and custom-built control circuity
- Built an entire Arduino Uno board using it’s basic components on a single breadboard
- Collaborated with a team in China to create an android phone controlled, RFID card organizer using an Intel Galilleo prototyping board.
- Involved in developing the game ‘Halcyon’ in high school using C# and Unity 3D.